Cacao: The Amazonian Anti-Oxidant King
One of the most beneficial superfoods a human body can ingest!
Some of the amazing benefits of 100% pure cacao
- It has 40 times the Anti-oxidants of blueberries
- The highest plant-based source of iron
- It’s packed full of Magnesium for a healthy heart and brain
- Contains more calcium than cows milk
- Acts as a natural mood-elevator and anti-depressant
- One of the most beneficial superfoods a human body can ingest
High levels of antioxidants in Cholaca prevent free radical damage and oxidation of LDL cholesterol in arteries, which is the major cause of cardiovascular disease.
The flavonoids in Cholaca protect against, and help repair, cell damage caused by various environmental factors.
These are the main type of flavonoids in Cholaca. In addition to their antioxidant flow of blood, they are the beneficial phytonutrients (also known as plant-based nutrients) found naturally in cacao liquid chocolate, and no other food on Earth can match cacao’s unique blend of flavanols.
The cocoa butter in Cholaca contains high levels of oleic acid, a heart healthy mono-unsaturated fat that is also found in olive oil.
The iron in Cholaca builds blood and helps to transport oxygen, potassium, copper, zinc, manganese and selenium throughout the body.